Sunday, September 11, 2005

2005/6 SERBC

Sunday. A gorgeous day for a roadtrip.
DSCN1644

The Murkey dojo was strong. The baristas were focused.
DSCN1668

Actually, given my vantage point some 30 feet away, only Ryan's white shirt gave me enough illumination to meter a decent exposure. Ah, the trouble with point and shoot digi-cams. I need a decent camera with shutter priority so I can lock at 1/60 and deal with the EV in post production.
DSCN1680

Check out ninja Jay Caragay blending into the background.
DSCN1685

PeterG stunned the audience early on by spontaneously breaking into Cracklin' Rosie on a dare; and I managed to snap this one just before he closed the show with Kentucky Woman.
DSCN1708

1 Comments:

Blogger twomartinis said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home