Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Jeng-o-ween

Guess what I was for Halloween this year. I literally put this together Friday, the day with all the parties...

DSCN2178


I put in a trap door for those of who only know this game as drinking Jenga. Social!

DSCN2088


My big game pieces scared the shit out of this German kraut. It didn't even faze Anthony Michael Hall though...

DSCN2090

I got a cheer

DSCN2091

Rocky was going to kick this guy's ass until I blocked the punch. We all had a chuckle afterwards.

DSCN2093


NEIN! NO SAUERKRAUT IN HERE MEIN SPAETZLE!

DSCN2103


Then Kenney Rodgers managed to put a chair on my head; and I didn't know it!

DSCN2126


Woop Woop

DSCN2136


Alas, all good things come to an end--- at a house party. How can you deny the mezmerizing chants of "Jenga - Jenga - Jenga"

Sinonara Jeng-o-ween!!

DSCN2180

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home