Sunday, February 25, 2007

I love the skylights, I got to boogie

Oh, I ... Ohhh I ... I love the nightlife, I got to boogie on the disco 'round, oh yea. -Alicia Bridges

I managed to get these puppies in last weekend - a two day job that makes you sleepless, worried of rain, for one night. Other than that, it pretty much went off without a hitch. Kudos to Velux for detailing everything to the nines!

Continuing on the musical bent, I will narrate the installation to the tune of SNL's "Dick in a box"

Step 1: Cut a hole in the roof
DSCN0622

Step 2: Put your junk in that roof
DSCN0624

Step 3: Get her to open the roof
Ok, that doesn't make sense, but read on:
DSCN0629

These ain't your pappy's skylights, take a look under the hood:
DSCN0631

Add motorized blinds:
DSCN0634

And a remote control:
DSCN0635

And that's how I roll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home