Saturday, February 17, 2007

Coffee cupping at home

Well, it's Saturday morning and I woke up to a horrific discovery: there weren't enough beans to make coffee. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!! A lone tear trickles down my left cheek.

Alright enough melodrama. All I had to do was drive over to the Common Market - they sell my beloved Counter Culture Coffee. I browse through their coffee cache: Bolivian Cenaproc - naw, Mexican La Trinidad - naw, Honduran El Puente - huh? Honduran? Have I had that? I take a whiff, mmmmmm, I'll take a pound of that please. And a carton of milk.

When I got home and began to make it it dawned on me, it was the Purple Princess! This stuff is great; and when I hit Rocky's switch my mental notes on the aroma were telling me that I was cupping! So I figured I'd follow through with the impromptu cupping, french press style:

DSCN0606

DSCN0607

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home